wpc11 ver4 wireless card (instructions needed)

SoftCell jake.pronk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 01:37:06 UTC 2004

i have tried to make my own file to get the wpc11 ver 4 (wireless
card) from linksys to work on fc2. i am pretty new to linux and i have
googled my way around but there doesn't seem  to have a step by step
guide to put this thing together..

i was wondering ifany of you have that card and if you got it to work
successfully. if so could you write me the instructions (step by step)
down so i can make this thing work.

according to linuxquestions realtek has made a binary for rh9 which is
on the realtek site under downloads. the card uses a realtek 8180
chipset if you need more info from me let me know. i run the latest
kernel on fedora core 2.

i could have a person make it for me but i really want to learn how to
do this that is why i want those instructions.

thanks in advance
--
- Jake