advansys scsi

sajiv sajivakos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 09:55:55 UTC 2004

thanks for the reply. Red Hat Linux 9 had no
installation problems with it, neither does mandrake
10. Someone did post it on bugzilla but no one seems
to care.
you seem to be talking about kernel recompilation but
i haven't been even able to install it ( i have only 1
hdd). It says no hard disk found.
Do u mean to say that i recompile fedora core kernel
found on the installation cd and write back the
recompiled kernel to the installation cd ???