Installation of Plone on fedora Core 2

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 13 14:03:20 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz wrote/ha scritto, On/il 13/07/2004 15:53:

>Am Di, den 13.07.2004 schrieb antonio montagnani um 15:32:
>

>>from plone.org where they assert that the rpm is also for Fedora Core
>>1!!!! any idea???
>>

>> Antonio
>>

>Yes, read the comments on
>
>http://longsleep.org/projects/plone2-rpms
>
>Alexander

Short reading: I understand that RPM's are nor working on Fedora 2,
unless you make some tweaking on building RPM's from SRPM's.
Out of my fingers at the moment!!!!! and comment on your link that last
release solve any FC2 problem is wrong.

Tnx

--
 Antonio

 Working with Mozilla 1.7 on Linux Fedora Core 2