Any experience with yumi yet?

Serge de Souza serge at cs.curtin.edu.au
Tue Jul 13 14:52:51 UTC 2004

Beartooth wrote:
> Matthias Saou posted a link on gmane.linux.rpm.yum almost a month ago
> (6/15/04) to the Cobind download site for a GUI frontend to yum -- and
> either no one has replied, or my newsfeed is defective.
>
> Matthias says "Anyway, it's in python, it's small, it's still a little
> rough around the edges, but... it works!" -- and gives the download site:

Yeh but he does not provide any RPMS for it.

On the freshrpms list he wrote in this message
http://lists.freshrpms.net/pipermail/freshrpms-list/2004-June/009960.html

"It's a little too rough around the edges for my liking... but as
soon as it gets a little more features and polished, I'll release a
package :-) "

Serge