Anyone setup the D-Link DWL-650 v.P1 wireless card on FC2?

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue Jul 13 16:05:30 UTC 2004

I'm new at all of this, but with the help of some people here and on the
Linux newsgroups, I was able to get the ipw2100 wireless running on a Dell
notebook.  I posted the successful path to this on the linux hardware
newsgroup.  It may be different than your solution, but it will give you a
good idea of what you may need to accomplish this.

Hth...

John