Unable to install Fedora Core 2

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue Jul 13 16:21:50 UTC 2004

Dana~
Are you starting the FC2 install from a clean cd-rom boot?
I had a similar problem initially on my Dell Inspiron, and I reset the BIOS
to boot first from cd.  After that, I wiped all partitions and, for the
first time out, let druid do the partitioning, formatting the entire drive
system.  After that, the rest of the install went fine.  The only other
problem might be related to the video, but that shouldn't stop the install
from initializing...

Hth - from a fellow newbie.

John