FC2 and Apache

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Tue Jul 13 17:04:22 UTC 2004

Darren~
DOH! I found that part out.  Thanks for the updated command stack, though.
It reveals:
Httpd-2.0.49-4
Httpd-manual-2.0.49-4
Mod_auth_mysql-20030510-4.1
Mysql-3.23.58-9
Mysql-server-3.23.58-9
Php-4.3.6-5
Php-ldap-4.3.6-5
Php-mysql-4.3.6-5
Php-odbc-4.3.6-5
Php-pear-4.3.6-5

Is this enough to get up and running? I notice that the list you have is
much more extensive.

I need to read up on the configure and install of Apache first, then I'll
tackle php and mysql.

Sorry about using valuable resource time here, but I'm really new at this -
although, not for long...

Regards,

John