firefox problem

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Tue Jul 13 20:11:05 UTC 2004

I had a similar problem this morning after I installed Firefox from the
Mozilla website. I found that it would sit there and then not start at
all. To fix mine I just renamed my .mozilla directory to
.mozilla_backup. This seemed to have fixed it. Seems that this version
of firefox is different. For example it had import my bookmarks etc.
Hope that helps.
David