any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:16:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:54:06 -0500 (CDT), Benjamin J. Weiss
<benjamin at weiss.name> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2004, Mark Weaver wrote:
>

> > This makes me wonder whats going to become of any package updates once
> > FC3 hits official release. Will FC2, at that point, become totally
> > unsupported?
> >

> Yep!

Wrong. it will not be immediate. There will be a gap of two to three
months according to

http://fedora.redhat.com/about/rhel.html

It depends on fedoralegacy.org to keep up and that solely depends on
the number of interested people. If there is sufficient demand and
interested volunteers it can work out pretty well.

regards
Rahul Sundaram