any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Benjamin J. Weiss benjamin at Weiss.name
Wed Jul 14 15:40:12 UTC 2004

On 13 Jul 2004, Chris A Czerwinski wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-07-13 at 16:51, Benjamin J. Weiss wrote:
> > On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> >
> > > Hi

> > <snip>
> > > * There are alternatives. You can go for Redhat Enterprise or Desktop.
> > > Use a clone like Caos/whitebox/ taolinux. You can choose an
> > > alternative distro like mandrake or suse or whatever. So just evaluate
> > > the options and go ahead with what you want.  Everything about fedora
> > > is pretty much clearly stated in fedora.redhat.com.  Grumbling that it
> > > is too fast isnt going to change anything
> >
> > Thank you for making my point for me. :)
> >
> > Ben
>
> You mean - If it's your ball and you control it, you can do anything you want -
> so go away. Is that what you mean?
> Is that how you treat us NEWBIE's i.e. get up to speed otherwise
> you don't belong here. So go away - you NEWBIE.
> Your not wanted. Don't you get it.
>
> Ideas can not be shared unless your up to speed.
>
> Hummmmm
>
> Chris Cz (I guess Red Hat/FERORA isn't very friendly any more)

Whoah, big guy.  I'm not in charge of squat.  I'm not even *using* FC2.  I
was just re-stating the position I've had rammed down *my* throat over and
over in this forum.  Perhaps I did so in a non-politically-correct way,
but I gave you the gist of what I received.  Don't get mad at me, get mad
at whoever it is that's decided the current Fedora philosophy.  I sure as
hell isn't me.

Ben