bluetooth

Eubank, Chris RBCM:EX ceubank at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Wed Jul 14 19:27:52 UTC 2004

I've had Bluetooth working with a Belkin FT8001 forwarding internet access
to an ipaq h2200 series..

Worked quite well, but was a bit of a pain to set up.  I'm hoping someone
ambitious enough will create a GUI for all this Bluetooth technology,
otherwise it just takes too much time.  The *gasp* MS interface (W*****s)
seems to be easier, albeit flakier to install..

Chris Eubank
***Any opinions contained in this e-mail message are solely that of the
author and do not in any way, directly or indirectly, represent my employer,
real or imagined.

***Caution, *nix powered air conditioner, do not open windows!