SOLVED: Can't boot FC2 after upgrading RH9/Win98 dual-boot

Hairysocks hairysocks at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 22:47:41 UTC 2004

I found an answer to a similar question from a few days ago,
except in that case the problem was with the system previously
having had GRUB.

I booted with the rescue CD, then ran "grub-install /dev/hda"
which installed GRUB instead of LILO, and my machine is now back
to dual-boot.

Rob

--- Hairysocks <hairysocks at yahoo.co.uk> wrote: > My machine had
Windows 98 and RedHat 9, dual-booting using