How do i Mount my NTFS drive?

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Thu Jul 15 06:14:39 UTC 2004

It should be fairly painless..

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora2.html

Don't let the instructions scare ya.. it's really not that bad. Just make sure
you read them and understand them.. and get the right packages..

then you should be able to easily mount the drive with something like:

mkdir /mnt/backup
mount -t ntfs /dev/sda /mnt/backup

you wont be able to write to it.. writing to NTFS is scary.

-netmask