Curt tone?

Mathew Brown mbrown0420 at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 15 17:57:52 UTC 2004

the guy calls me an idiot in more than those words for posting whatever wherver, and making me look like an idiot.
I get an OBSCENE amount of e-mail in one day from this news letter, every question everyone asks. and i get slammed for posting that?! Did i say i still needed help with what you helped me with yesterday? NO I said i was working on that and i'd get it fixed eventually, my question was can and how do i install fc2 along side windows XP with my current configuration.

the Matt fellow didn't even address my question, how can i install linux on this machine with windows xp on it, instad he blasts for for not responding to posts i've maid, well I use outlook express, so it's kind of hard to change thing's i've allready mailed.

but if this is the smugness one gets for asking help i'd rather use winblows