DU Meter for Gnome

David Smith dsmith at programmablesolutions.net
Thu Jul 15 21:43:38 UTC 2004

Not that I know of, however there are several open source projects that
will produce similar results (from my skimming of there site). First is
gdesklets have several nice displays for this sort of thing and more
(http://gdesklets.gnomedesktop.org). Then there is the the gnome system
monitor which you can find in the menu (it offers some limited info).
Last, but my favorite gkrellm
(http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html). Which also has various
plugins for monitoring your computer. Hope that helps narrow down what
you are looking to find.

David