any hints on status of FC3 t1?

Lew Bloch conrad at lewscanon.com
Fri Jul 16 11:10:51 UTC 2004

>>FC 3 isn't on topic here. This list is for official releases only and
>>> >

>> If this list is to be about only FC2 and neither FC1 or FC3 beta, the
>> list would be FC2 or called current release something. The title says
>> for users of Fedora Core Releases. FC3T1 has been released to the wild
>> now. (This is subjective)

> since FC-1 is still supported, fedora-list would still be the
> appropriate place. FC-3 is in testing phase, and it would seem relevant
> to have discussions regarding FC-3 in fedora-test-list.
>
> But hey, that's my opinion and others are free to disagree. I would
> suspect that I would have the general consensus.
>
> Craig

I disagree, and I feel free to do so.

With eighteen lists to choose from, it's not always easy to know which
one is canonically "right" for one's question, or which one has enough
knowledgeable readership to answer one's question.  The general list is
the most general, and for many people might seem the best for getting a
useful response.

I agree with those who welcome all questions.  If something seems
"off-topic" we can gently suggest moving a thread to the appropriate
list, but the general list seems to me (IMNHO) tha natural place to
begin for any Fedora-related matter.  Consensus or not, and I'd be
careful about claiming to speak for any group, this is right.  Let's
welcome everyone here, and triage them to other lists if the topic
merits it.