FC2 location of GPG keys

Satish Balay balay at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 16 14:14:18 UTC 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, John Cox wrote:

> Results:
>
> a109b1ec-3f6e28d5 gpg(Livna.org rpms <rpm-key at livna.org>)
> 8df56d05-3e828977 gpg(Fedora Linux (RPMS) <security at fedora.us>)
> a109b1ec-3f6e28d5 gpg(Livna.org rpms <rpm-key at livna.org>)
> 8df56d05-3e828977 gpg(Fedora Linux (RPMS) <security at fedora.us>)
>
> As you can see I have multiple copies installed. When I try to yum
> install anything from fedora.us I get the "wrong GPG" key error. Could
> the multiple copies be causing this? Yum was working ok last week. Not
> sure what happened.

Which package gives errors? Details/logs always useful.

Perhaps the error is on Fedora Core package - not Fedora.us package.

rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-2/RPM-GPG-KEY
rpm --import /usr/share/doc/fedora-release-2/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora

> How can I get rid of the copies? man rpm suggests using rpm -e but that
> says I don't have an installed package.

rpm -e gpg-pubkey-a109b1ec-3f6e28d5
rpm -e gpg-pubkey-8df56d05-3e828977
rpm -e gpg-pubkey-8df56d05-3e828977