Laptop Support - (terminal selection on installation)

Dana-Renee Lee fedora-list at anadromada.net
Sat Jul 17 00:08:46 UTC 2004

When installing to a laptop I have found the laptops using system memory as
video memory you need to do two things along with the Linux command and they
are:
1. mem=200M  This tells Linux to use only the first 200M of system memory
allowing
   the video routines to use part of it too.
2. There is another I can not remember but it stops the video from using
interlaced scan.

This is what I had to do since Red hat V9 came out to get it to boot and
install using the graphic interface.

Renee Lee