Random total lockups

Rob Brown-Bayliss rbb at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jul 17 11:42:37 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 19:29, bombadur wrote:

> I don't think it should be the answer of all troubles, sorry...

I agree.  I know hardware can be a problem, but it's just too much of a
coincidence - Machine running rh8 for 7 months, no problem, install fc2,
lock up that same day, almost every day since, some times several times
a day.

Tried 3 kernels, different video drivers, when I get back home I shall
attempt to use an old pc as a tty, see what I cna see.

--
Rob Brown-Bayliss

The reasonable person adapts to the world; the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt
the world to themselves. Therefore, all progress depends on unreasonable
people.