Any freelance network admins here available for a gig in Chicago?

M3 Freak m3freak at rogers.com
Sun Jul 18 00:36:20 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-07-17 at 17:35, Apollo at Carmel Music & Entertainment
wrote:
> I am leaving my company (changing industries) and I need to find a
> replacement network admin who could come in to do maintenance and some
> troubleshooting as needed for my small business located in Evanston. I
> have two FC2 servers and ten Window$ workstations. Not a big company,
> and people don't break much (occasional spyware). Servers just need
> emergency coverage. Samba, MySQL, and Apache knowledge required.
> E-mail me if you are available (just reply to this e-mail and I will
> give you my regular address).

Would your employer be comfortable with remote administration/support?
We provide all of our clients with remote admin/support. Some clients
are relatively close (within 50 KM), while others are in a different
province all together.

I will admit supporting Linux boxes remotely is A LOT easier than
Windows, but with VNC, even Windows machines can be handled reasonably
well (we do this for one particular small business client).

If you want additional information, visit our website at
www.systemsaligned.com  All of our contact information is available
there.  You can also reply to the email address I used for this message.

Good luck with your new job!

Regards,

Kanwar
Systems Aligned Inc.