ESP Ghostscript

Edwin Humphries edwin at ironstone.com.au
Sun Jul 18 02:47:42 UTC 2004

I'm trying to make an Epson SC 1160 work under samba, using the gimp driver.
It prints nicely from KDE, but not from XP.

The only error message I get is in /var/log/cups/error_log, which reads:

Adding start banner page "none" to job 5326.
Adding end banner page "none" to job 5326.
Job 5326 queued on 'epson' by 'edwin'.
Unable to convert file 0 to printable format for job 5326!
Hint: Do you have ESP Ghostscript installed?
Hint: Try setting the LogLevel to "debug".

How do I tell if the ghostscript that's installed (7.07-15.2) is ESP
ghostscript?

Regards,
Edwin Humphries, Managing Director
Mobile: 0419 233 051