Backups

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Sun Jul 18 04:31:58 UTC 2004

I've heard of this.  Some guys in the NOC at the ISP where I have two
servers told me that the _seniors_ use this but that they haven't yet
figured out how to (does that make them _juniors_ ?

Do you know if rsync can back up to cdr/cdrw, and if so, will it handle
multiple volumes?

Regards,

John Dangler
GenoFit