What do I need to do to filter email on the server

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 18 17:23:58 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 13:03, Chris Ruprecht wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to implement mail filtering at the server level. My mail
> agent is sendmail in conjuction with procmail/spamassassin and I use
> Dovecot as the IMAP server.

Why not use procmail?  You can setup user level procmail rules that will
filter your email pretty much anyway that you want.

I am not positive but I think evolution will rebuild its index each time
if that is the client you are using.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

If he should ever change his faith, it'll be because he no longer thinks
he's God.