wireless wpc54g

Stephen Tate stephen952003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 20:33:47 UTC 2004

I am attempting to configure my wireless wpc54g card and router using Fedora. I'm searching google and other locations for drivers/instructions.

I checked linksys webpage they had instructions for an older card with a notice to not call them or email them with linux configuration issues use at own risk!! hmmmm. Is this the case of a vendor ignoring the linux users? or am i being paranoind here.

Anyway i digress if any can provide assistance i'd appreciate it.

http://mail.yahoo.com