Server Mail Filter - Working!!

Chris Ruprecht chrisr at ruprecht.org
Mon Jul 19 00:20:20 UTC 2004

Hello again!

Thank you for the help - I have it up and working!!!

This is great - no more filtering on each machine I'm happening to set
up. I have been looking for this for years, not knowing I already had
it!!! And I can put as many rules (recipes) on there as I want (unlike a
certain mail server, we use at work, made by a certain company out of
Redmond, WA).

Thanks guys'n'gals!

Chris