fedora-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 253

Edward edward at tripled.iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 19 09:52:56 UTC 2004

usmany at excite.com wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I am new to linux completely. a friend introduced me to fedora core 1 which i installed and configured with the friend.... i found out that linux os are cool but little hard to understand, but i am managing to get to know it better now.
>
> my question is, how can i set up my dhcp server on the fedora core 1? i need help guys.
>
> thanks

The worst thing you can do when you need help is what you just did. The
subject line has nothing to do with your question, and you top posted.
I'm not surprised I don't see anyone replying to you.

Send a NEWLY COMPOSED e-mail to fedora-list at redhat.com with your
question next time. A suggested subject in your case would be '[FC1]
dhcp server help'.

Try reading up here:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/DHCP/index.html

This will get you started. May I also suggest you browse around at that
site (www.tldp.org), as there are great documents on all subject you may
come up with.

Regards,
Ed.