Problems with CUPS and HP3650 - help request

Alberto M R Davila amrdavila at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 19:38:13 UTC 2004

Thanks for this msg and sorry about duplication... I did not see the msg
posted in the list then assumed there was an error and sent it again...

my /etc/host is right:

[davila at tryps etc]$ more hosts
my.ip.number  tryps   localhost
127.0.0.1     localhost.localdomain   localhost

Any further tip ?

Thanks, Alb