nvidia and gl

Max K-A max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue Jul 20 05:23:26 UTC 2004

> There I found the instructions to do
> rpm -e --nodeps xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL
> (I have seen nothing else that mentioned removing the mesa libraries as
> a fix for the slow frame rate)

	Hey, glad it helped! :-)

	I remember that back in the early FC1 days that line was one of the
most-posted things on the list, probably. Of course, it eventually
disappeared into the massive obscurity of the list archives. :-)

	I suppose that's one of the things the FAQ is good for -- maintaining
knowledge in a consistent fashion. :-)

> Thanks for the FAQ and the helpful pointers there as well.

	You are, of course, welcome. :-) Thanks for reading! :-)

	-Max