ftp and passive mode

J.L. Coenders fedora at universalgrid.nl
Tue Jul 20 05:47:40 UTC 2004

I think that Doug made the mistake of not reading the replies to my question,
since I asked the same question quite recent. We are not the same person.

But Doug, can you post how your solution works? I now opened up a port range
in my firewall and I restricted vsftpd to those ports for passive mode. But i
now understand there is also another (better?) way to go.

- Jeroen