SCSI disk names change when adding / removing devices.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Wed Jul 21 09:48:42 UTC 2004

Well, the jumper change didn't help.  I may have needed to reset the
bus?

Anyway, the solution to the _other_ problem was my scsi ordering. I
needed to specify in grub which drivers to load with the simple
'scsihost' option.

http://www.torque.net/scsi/scsihosts.html

While I'm here, anybody know where to purchase scsi Y-cables so I can
maintain termination when machines are off?

-n.