Rescue from a floppy?

Lemke, Wesley Wesley.Lemke at LibertyMutual.com
Wed Jul 21 13:24:48 UTC 2004

I currently have FC2 installed.  I am about to install Win XP on a
second drive.  I have GRUB installed to the MBR.  I am assuming that XP
will overwrite GRUB.  I have an FC2 rescue CD, but for some strange
reason, my computer will no longer boot from the CD.  Is there a way
that I can get GRUB back into the MBR after I install XP?  Some sort of
rescue floppy?

I know the FC2 kernel is too big to fit on a floppy, but is there
another option?

Thank in advance,
Wes