GL support.

Joel Jaeggli joelja at darkwing.uoregon.edu
Wed Jul 21 16:34:41 UTC 2004

you probably need the official propritary ati driver for that card... only
rv2xxx chipsets have gl support from an opensource driver (basically up to
radeon 9200)

http://www.ati.com/support/products/workstation/fireglx1/linux/fireglx1linuxdrivers.html?type=linux&prodType=firegl&prod=fireLinBedriver&submit.x=18&submit.y=3&submit=GO%21