RPM Removed By Accident

Nick Rawlins nick.rawlins at rapidvoid.com
Wed Jul 21 18:15:52 UTC 2004

I just tried that Bob,

[root at localhost realtek]# yum install rpm
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/yum", line 22, in ?
    import yummain
  File "/usr/share/yum/yummain.py", line 22, in ?
    import clientStuff
  File "/usr/share/yum/clientStuff.py", line 18, in ?
    import rpm
ImportError: librpm-4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I just read on a forum that if someone could send me the /bin/rpm file then
I could re-install the original RH package via RPM?

Thanks,

Nick