Need FC1 NIC Driver for MarvelYukon sk98lin

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Wed Jul 21 19:11:53 UTC 2004

I have a Marvel Yukon SysKonnect SK-98xx Gigabit NIC that is integrated in a
mainboard.
I am having a hard time isntalling the driver since it has to be compiled
and brings all kinds of warnings, complaints errors, etc.
It's finally compiling a whole new kernel, but I don't think I want that if
there is some other way of getting this thing alive.

Is there a driver available as an rpm from the fedora servers that I can
download?
If so, I would just put in an old NIC card that I have a driver for and
download and install the rpm.

Thanks,

MARK