VisualStudio.NET + wine

PFJ paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 14:37:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm using the current version of wine on the laptop and am trying to
install VisualStudio.NET (don't ask - it's for work) on my linux laptop.

All I'm getting is an error that the installer cannot install D:W to my
temp directory (which is set as c:\\temp). Do I need to get WineX to
install VS.NET or is there a howto somewhere which can help. Google
isn't being very much use on this today (or I'm searching for it
incorrectly)

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.