Firstboot problem

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Thu Jul 22 15:36:01 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I have found a problem with firstboot and that is this.
My client as clever as all clients can be, for some really wierd reason,
when the firstboot screen starts, instead of clicking next they hit he
power switch.
On reboot the machine starts the chkdisk but instead of starting it in
the graphical loader it starts it on the first terminal (ctrl-alt-f1)
and whether you actually press Y to check the disk or not, the screen
stays on f1 instead of switching back to f8 so how do I make the chkdisk
run in the graphical boot loader?
to prevent this?

Chadley Wilson
Soon 2 B RHCE