gmail invite for anyone that can answer question

Ernie McCracken holycrap at cavtel.net
Thu Jul 22 19:21:45 UTC 2004

Jose Moreno wrote:
> i just want to update my kernel from a CD i burned using XP.
> i can see the file when i mount it but cannot load it.

I have no problem with offering people a little incentive to answer a
question, but it would be very useful if you would put a meaningful
subject that somehow pertains to your question.

That can help those of us who decide which email messages to read based
on subject.  It can also make browsing the archives much less of a chore.

Thanks. :-)