Fedora Core & KDE for Red Hat Linux project

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 23 11:20:26 UTC 2004

On Jul 22, 2004 at 17:04, Christopher J. Bottaro in a soothing rage wrote:

>Axel Thimm wrote:
>>> What about other ways to update my KDE to 3.2.3 version?
>>
>> There is no other way ;)
>
>so using the KDE for Red Hat Linux project, could i update my kde to
>kde-3.3-beta2 using yum?  would it automatically remove my default FC2 kde
>installation?
If they provide the rpms then yes. Else you would have to grab
the tarbols and compile or use konstruct. If you prefer rpms
this is not the way to go.

N.Emile...
Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime.
		-- Jimmy Cannon
 07:16:34  up 25 days, 31 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00