bluecurve on kde installed from source (and what/where is freecurve)?

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Fri Jul 23 11:34:49 UTC 2004

On Jul 22, 2004 at 18:04, Christopher J. Bottaro in a soothing rage wrote:

>i know this topic has come up before since when i googled it, i found a
>thread talking about instructions existing, but i couldn't find the actual
>instructions.
>
>and what is freecurve?  i couldn't find an actual working link to anything
>regarding it.
Seems your google is not working porperly.
http://www.google.com/search?q=freecurve&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
shows http://dot.kde.org/1037348700/1037387131/ as the 1st link.
This gives a brief description of freecurve. Going to
pclinuxonline.com and search did turn up some links. As it
is Friday where I am, I'll leave the rest for you to do.
Jason Bourne is calling...

N.Emile...
I don't understand the HUMOUR of the THREE STOOGES!!
 07:31:55  up 25 days, 46 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.05, 0.02