mplayer update (livna.org): can't choose double size

Pedro Fernandes Macedo webmaster at margo.bijoux.nom.br
Sat Jul 24 03:36:10 UTC 2004

D. D. Brierton wrote:

>I suspect that this maybe needs to be reported and resolved upstream
>with mplayer, but frankly the mplayer guys are too scary for me to try
>dealing with.
>
>Anyway, I've just installed the brand new updtates of libpostproc,
>mplayer and mplayer-gui from rpm.livna.org:
>
>Previous version of all three: 1.0-0.lvn.0.12.pre4.2
>Updated version:               1.0-0.lvn.0.13.pre5.2
>
>In gmplayer, right-clicking on a playing video and choosing "Double
>size" no longer has any effect. "Normal size" and "Full screen" both
>work as expected. If in full screen mode I right-click and select
>"Double size" the window returns to normal size.
>
>Is anyone else seeing this?
>
>Best, Darren

Darren,
you should try getting the mplayer source and build it from source.. If
the problem still happens , then , report it to the mplayer developers..
They're not so scary... :)
In fact , they probably will thank you for discovering this problem (for
example , I'd enjoy feedback for any program that I wrote so far, even
if it's a bug report... This shows that someone is using the program I
wrote , found a problem and want it fixed to keep using my program)

--
Pedro Macedo