Alsa mixer settings do not appear to be initialized.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jul 24 16:00:18 UTC 2004

On Saturday 24 July 2004 11:13, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>I see that /etc/init.d/halt runs alsactl store to save the current
> mixer settings.
>
>I cannot find anywhere in initscript which restores the saved mixer
> settings when booting.  Looks like a bug.

I put that line to do that in my rc.local file quite a while back.  It
seems to do the job ok, and I do see it flying by in the boot window.
But then my rc.local would probably give purists a tummy ache cause
I'm even starting setiathome with it.

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.