README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful Links

John Dangler jdangler at atlantic.net
Sat Jul 24 17:23:21 UTC 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Lisa (TheAverageJane)
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:09 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: README: Current Fedora Core 2 Problems & Solutions/Helpful
Links

...snipped it all...
Lisa~
I like the idea of having this done.  I also like the idea of having a site
with nothing but this list of links on it.  I may see if I can get a little
space on my corporate dedicated server just for them, if you'd be
interested...  the only drawback I see to it is that since this isn't a
'forum' per se, it would be difficult to 'pin' this link list so that
everyone who is a newbie would see it (I suppose it could be sent to new
subscribers in the initial email, though)...

Keep up the good work!

John