the registry

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 23:48:17 UTC 2004

Do note that there once (and probably still is) such a tool for Linux
and Red Hat used it. It was far less suitable for public use than the
array of tools used now, many or most of which coexisted with that ill
fated tool. I dare not mention its name lest somebody remember it and
try to use it.

{^_^}