Test with Chkrootkit

Norman Nunn npnunn at swbell.net
Sun Jul 25 17:04:48 UTC 2004

Scot

I checked my ls version versus your info and it matches.  Thanks for
your response.  I relearned a couple of other important lessons here.

1. Check other maillist for leads, and
2. Check the program developer's site for the latest stable release and
notes on its use or limitations
3. Keep these security and virus programs uptodate!

I assume that since the chkrootkit-0.43 gave no indication of warnings
or infections, that my system is ok.  But you know what they say about
the word assume.

Norm