New FC2 Intall Problem

Davido02 davido02 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 27 10:02:45 UTC 2004

Ive just finished a new install of FC2.

All goes well right up untill final reboot and then screen corrupts and
pc locks up entirely.

Because of the corruption I suspect that the monitor settings are not
correct but having said that the settings were correct for my monitor
(ASTVision7L) I *tried* to check that setting by stating the install
again but it definitely set ok . I tried the generic monitor setting
with same result and revert back to the 7L selection but all im getting
now is vertical green lines on white background

Im wondering if a. im doing enough to reset the monitor settings and b.
wht is the correct way to sort this out without having to completely
reinstall FC2

Thanks

David