speedstream 3060

Bob Chiodini chiodr at kscems.ksc.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 27 12:02:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 14:10, taha özket wrote:
> hello
>
> how can I use speedstream 3060 on fedora 2? is it supporting efficent modems
> ?

Per the linux-2.6.7-1.494 kernel configuration help, no:

Efficient Networks Speedstream 3010 ATM_LANAI

Supports ATM cards based on the Efficient Networks "Lanai"
chipset such as the Speedstream 3010 and the ENI-25p.  The
Speedstream 3060 is currently not supported since we don't
have the code to drive the on-board Alcatel DSL chipset (yet).

Bob...