Evolution 1.4

Robert Locke rlocke at ralii.com
Tue Jul 27 16:36:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 12:26, Christian Loza wrote:
> Yap.
>
> I had the same problem. After googling a LOT, I couldn't find any answer
> (the closest I got was to find out that it was a known issue about the
> gnome-gtk theme icons, ore something like that)

> On Tue, 2004-07-27 at 15:40 +0200, Chadley Wilson wrote:
> > Greetings,
> > I have noticed that Evolution does not display my pdf attachments, is
> > there a fix for this?
> > \Thanks Guys
> > --

I am not sure what to say other than to add noise of it seems to work
for me.....

I am running the standard Evolution and standard desktop theme from
FC2....

When I compose a message, the message area divvies up into two sections
after attaching a file and the pdf file appears in the lower section....

Perhaps changing back to the default themes temporarily, if it is theme
oriented as described by Christian....

--Rob