"exit" vs. "X-ing" out of a terminal

Eubank, Chris RBCM:EX ceubank at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Tue Jul 27 16:44:50 UTC 2004

Nope... doesn't hang it for me!

Check your login scripts?  Maybe you're running something on login that's
starting a background process or something..

Chris

Chris Eubank
***Any opinions contained in this e-mail message are solely that of the
author and do not in any way, directly or indirectly, represent my employer,
real or imagined.

***Caution, *nix powered air conditioner, do not open windows!