lm_sensors not working

Hesty P hestyp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 17:57:18 UTC 2004

Hello all,

Please bear with me as I'm a newbie with lm_sensors.
I'm currently using MSI K7N2 Delta L motherboard and
AMD 2500+ XP (Barton core) CPU. I tried to enable
sensors on my FC2 installation. It went like this:

I followed the instructions of sensors-detect. I
inserted all the modules required using modprobe
(i2c-nforce2, i2c-dev, i2c-core, etc). However after
everything is done, sensors command gives me "No
sensors found!" message. Any idea?

Cheers,
Hesty