drivers

netmask netmask at enZotech.net
Tue Jul 27 21:37:57 UTC 2004

> I need to find network cards drivers for linux red hat 9.
>
> Do you have any idea where I can find it?

In the kernel?  :)

What kind of card, brand, model? ethernet, wireless, tokenring?

Major ones are builtin to the kernel (Well, modules)..   Also, have you
contacted Redhat or a RH9 list? Fedora and RH9 have a lot of fundemental
differences.. but most of what you're looking for is probably in the standard
kernel distro unless you are looking for 802.11g drivers or something brand
new.